Donald Trump Scrubs Vlad Putin Meeting After Michael Cohen Tells Court He Lied To Congress About Moscow Project

UPDATED with President Donald Trump canceling G20 meeting with Vladimir Putin:  Michael Cohen is a liar Trump told reporters on the White House lawn a couple hours after his longtime personal attorney pleaded guilty to giving false information to Congress about Trump’s efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
“What he is trying to do, because he is a weak person, he’s got himself a big prison sentence and he’s trying to get a lesser prison sentence by making up a story,”Trump scoffed on the White House lawn, as he prepared to go to the G20 summit in Argentina, where he was scheduled to meet with Russian ruler Vladimir Putin.
“I decided not to do” the project,” Trump insisted, saying, “The primary reason: I was focused on running for President.” But he added, “There would be nothing wrong if I did do it. I was running my business while I was campaigning. There was a good chance I would not have won, in which case I would have gone back into the business,” asking rhetorically why he should have been penalized financially while campaigning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape

University Students Strip Totally Unclad For School Calendar