Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Funny Answers

Questioning?resize=500%2C547Dumb questions babes ask guys regularly and the funny answers guys give:
Are you a player?
Ans: Yes, CHELSEA FC wants to sign me next season.
Why do you wan’t my Pin?
Ans: I want to use it to burst balloons.
Can you die for me?
Ans: My name is surely not Romeo
My BIS will soon expire, what am I going to do?
Ans: Return the BB phone to the seller and get a Nokia 3310.
If I sleep over in your house, hope nothing funny will happen?
Ans: No, trust me, we would just perform a vigil.
Hope you won’t break my Heart?
Ans: If you don’t put it at the edge of the table.
Can you take me out?
Ans: Sorry are you in prison?
Can you come and pick me up?
Ans: Are you a beans seed?
I think I’ve missed my period
Ans: Then ask the class captain for the next class!
Can’t you get a Car?
Ans: Did your father have a car when he was in college?
Feel free to add yours…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Female Lawmaker Breaks Silence After Being Linked With Viral Sex Tape

University Students Strip Totally Unclad For School Calendar